Redken.co.uk Terms & Conditions
Thank you for accessing our REDKEN website (the Website). Please read these terms and conditions (the Terms) before using the Website. The Website is operated by L'Oréal (UK) Limited (registered number 00271555, registered office at 255 Hammersmith Road, London W6 8AZ) or its subsidiaries ("L'Oréal"). By using the Website, you signify your acceptance of the Terms in consideration of which L'Oréal provides you with access. From time to time L'Oréal may modify the Terms. Accordingly, please continue to review the Terms whenever accessing or using the Website. If at any time you do not wish to accept the Terms, you may not use the Website. From time to time L'Oréal may run competitions and promotions via the Website. Separate terms and conditions will be posted where applicable governing such competitions and promotions.
While L'Oréal has endeavoured to ensure the accuracy of the information accessed via the Website, L'Oréal does not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material on the Website.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
The Website is a non-transactional website that is accessible via the internet at www.redken.co.uk. It is produced by L'Oréal (UK) Limited acting through its trading division REDKEN (UK) (“REDKEN”, “we”, “us” or “our”), a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered company number 271555 whose registered office is at 255 Hammersmith Road, London W6 8AZ. Our main trading address is 255 Hammersmith Road, London W6 8AZ. Our VAT number is GB 438506540.
Contacting us: If you wish to contact us for information or general queries relating to our products or brands or because you have any feedback or complaints, please contact our Web Customer Care team by telephone on 0800 0845 4956, or by email at email@example.com or by post at REDKEN Web Customer Care Team, Unit 3, Roach Bank Road, Bury BL9 8RY, United Kingdom .
a) If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by email or pre-paid post to the email/postal address you provide to us at the time of placing your order.
USE OF OUR WEBSITE
Your use of our Website is governed by our Website Terms and Conditions. Please take time to read these as they include important terms which apply to you. We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site. We do not warrant that our Site is compatible with your computer equipment or that our Site or its server is free of errors or viruses, worms or "Trojan horses" and we are not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
LINKS TO THE WEBSITE
Websites or pages to which the Website is linked are for information only and have not been reviewed by L'Oréal. L'Oréal has no responsibility for the content of the websites or pages linked or linking to this website, and L'Oréal accepts no responsibility or liability for any losses or penalties whatsoever that may be incurred as a result of any linking to any location on any linked websites.
The images of the Products on our Website are for illustrative purposes only. The images that illustrate the Products do not fall within the scope of the Contract and REDKEN’s liability may not be incurred in connection with any such error. Products purchased from salons and our online stockists may vary slightly from images on our Website.The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on our Website.
The Website, including (but not limited to) text, content, software, video, music, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, photographs, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and other material ("Content") is protected by copyrights, trade marks and/or other proprietary rights. The Content includes both content owned or controlled by L'Oréal and content owned or controlled by third parties and licensed to L'Oréal. All individual articles, reports, and other elements making up the Website may be copyright works. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright laws and by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Website.
You may not use any of L'Oréal's trademarks or trade names without L'Oréal's prior express written consent and you acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in and to any of those names and marks.
You agree to notify L'Oréal in writing promptly upon becoming aware of any unauthorised access to or use of the Website by any party or of any claim that the Website or any of the contents of the Website infringes any copyright, trade mark, or other contractual, statutory or common law rights of any party.
LICENCE AND DOWNLOAD RIGHTS
You acquire no rights or licences in or to the Website and/or the Content other than the limited right to use the Website in accordance with these Terms and to download on the terms set out in this section. Other than as set out in this section you may not copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to create derivative works from, transmit, or in any other way exploit any part of the Website.
Download is permitted by L'Oréal provided only that:
(i) you make no more than one printed copy of such download and no further copies of such printed copy are made;
(ii) you make only personal, non-commercial use of such download and/or printed copy, except images taken from the Images Database, which L’Oréal permits for commercial use, please see Image usage rights;
(iii) you retain on such download and/or printed copy all copyright notices and shall remain bound by the terms of such wording and notices.
Additionally, you may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any other medium (including distribution by over-the-air television or radio broadcast or distribution on a computer network) the Content or any part thereof. You may not make any part of the Website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the internet or otherwise. The Website and the information contained therein may not be used to construct a database of any kind, nor may the Website be stored (in its entirety or in any part) in databases for access by you or any third party or to distribute any database websites containing all or part of the Website.
IMAGE USAGE RIGHTS
Please note that all model, product and logo images available on the Image Database (the “images”) are available to REDKEN customer salon owners, employees and agents only.
You may use the images for the following uses only:
(i) In-salon materials (such as client loyalty cards, service menu cards, brochures, catalogues, leaflets etc.)
(ii) For press advertising of your REDKEN salon and its services (but not on any press material that sells or advertises products)
(iii) In-salon fixed point of sale material (e.g. posters or show cards)
(iv) On your REDKEN salon website
You are not allowed to use these images in conjunction with any form of advertising on TV, outdoor advertising materials or third party websites which you do not own.
Each of the model images has an expiry date (the “Expiry Date”). It is illegal for you to use any of the model images after their respective Expiry Date.
If you decide to use the images you must credit the images to REDKEN and include a link back to the REDKEN website.
If you would like information about obtaining L'Oréal's permission to use any of the Content or if you would like to link your website to the Website, e-mail your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Website and the Content are provided as is excluding any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law including (but not limited to) the exclusion of warranties of title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights. L'Oréal further accepts no responsibility or liability for functions contained on the Website and makes no warranties that the Website will operate uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected. Please note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
L'Oréal does not warrant that the Website is compatible with your computer equipment or that the Website or its server is free of errors or viruses, worms or "Trojan horses" and L'Oréal is not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features.
L'Oréal shall not be held responsible for Content provided by third parties. L'Oréal is also not responsible for the reliability or continued availability of the telephone lines and equipment you use to access the website.
These Terms do not affect your statutory rights or your legal rights as a consumer.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You acknowledge that your use of the Website, including the Content is at your own risk. If you are dissatisfied with the Website, the Terms or any or the Content your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the Website.
Save in respect of fraud and of personal injury or death to the extent it results from L'Oréal's negligence, in no event will L'Oréal be liable to you or any third party for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, exemplary or lost profits, or any other damages of any kind whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if L'Oréal has been advised of the possibility thereof. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS
The Website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of the Website is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access the Website.
L'Oréal does not represent that either the Website or the Content are appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in all jurisdictions. Those who access the Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations; legal advice should be sought in cases of doubt.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless each of L'Oréal, its employees, representatives and agents, from and against any claims, actions, demands or other proceedings brought against any of L'Oréal, its employees, representatives or agents, by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against L'Oréal, its employees, representatives, suppliers, or agents is based on or arises in connection with:
(i) your use of the Website;
(ii) any breach by you of the Terms;
(iii) a claim that any use of the Website by you
(aa) infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party, or any right of personality or publicity, or
(bb) is libellous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party;
(iv) any deletions, additions, insertions, or alterations to, or any unauthorised use of, the Website by you; or
(v) any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by you contained herein.
References in this section of the Terms to your use of the Website shall be deemed to include any use by a third party where such a third party accesses the Website using your computer.
You agree to pay L'Oréal, its employees, representatives, and agents any and all costs, damages, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) awarded against any of them or otherwise incurred by any of them in connection with or arising from any such third party claim, suit, action or proceeding attributable to any such third party claim.
Either you or L'Oréal may terminate these terms with or without cause at any time. If L'Oréal terminates these terms, L'Oréal will email you at the address you provide on registration, and you will be deemed to have received it within one hour of transmission. Termination will be effective at that time. You will be responsible for notifying us of any changes to your email address. You may terminate by sending an email to email@example.com. On termination you shall destroy all Content, and copies thereof, obtained from the website.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
You accept that L'Oréal has the right to change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of the Website at any time at L'Oréal's sole discretion. You further accept that such changes may result in your being unable to access the website.
No waiver by L'Oréal of any breach of any obligation arising under these Terms shall constitute a waiver of any other breach and no failure to exercise or partial exercise by L'Oréal of any remedy shall constitute a waiver of the right subsequently to exercise that or any other remedy.
GOVERNING LAW AD JURISDICTION
The Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. However, if you are a resident of Northern ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring rpoceedings in Scotland.
LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS
Our Site is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of our Site is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access our Site. We do not represent that either our Site or the Content are appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in all jurisdictions. Those who access our Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations; legal advice should be sought in cases of doubt.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control is defined below in Clause 10.2.
An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes of all natures, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, insurrection, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks, severe disturbance in the security of the internet, technical failures, unauthorised access and/or intrusions into the Website’s servers, or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract:
a) We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
b) Our obligations under a Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
You may cancel a Contract affected by an Event Outside Our Control which has continued for more than 30 days. To cancel please contact us. If you opt to cancel, you will have to return (at our cost) any relevant Products you have already received and we will refund the price you have paid, including any delivery charges.
CUSTOMER RATINGS AND REVIEWS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By posting a comment on REDKEN’s website, you represent and warrant that:
•You are the author of the comment, that you are not stealing the identity of another person, and you are not using a false email address or otherwise being misleading as to the origin of your comment;
•Your comment is your original work and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties;
•You hereby waive all moral rights and any intellectual property rights that would have otherwise vested in you pursuant to the Copyright, Design and Patents and Act 1988;
•All content that you post is truthful and accurate;
•You are at least 18 years old;
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
•That identifies you to other consumers (so please do not use your full name and instead just your first name or a username);
•That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
•That infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights;
•That contains any information about REDKEN’s competitors or their products (namely other manufacturers and/or distributors and/or retailers of health and beauty products);
•That contains any pricing information;
•That refers to a third party individual without their prior express consent;
•That violates any law, statute, or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing intellectual property, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or advertising);
•That is, or may reasonably be considered to be illegal, defamatory, libellous, abusive, hateful, harassing, racially or religiously inappropriate, offensive, inciting of violence, fraudulent, invasive of privacy, threatening, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable;
•That consists of or contains political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or other forms of “spam”;
•That is unrelated to the purpose of reviewing the products listed on the Site;
•Which contains any swearing, sexual innuendo or sexual language or which promotes or incites the perpetration of any unlawful activity such as drug-taking;
•For which you will derive any compensated or monetary benefit by any third party or which could be construed as an advertisement or solicitation to buy (which shall include any content that directs business away from REDKEN);
•That includes any information that references other websites, URL addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
•That contains any actual, or instructions on how to create, computer viruses or other potentially disruptive or damaging computer programs or files.
•Reviews in a language that is not English;
•Any unintelligible content (such as content that contains random characters and meaningless word strings).
If you have any concerns or complaints about any REDKEN products and their application to you, please contact our Consumer Advisory Department on Redkencustomercare@redken.co.uk. REDKEN reserves the right to refer your review to its Consumer Advisory Department rather than publishing it if it believes that your comment would be better handled in this way.
The CRR Service may be unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other technical reasons and REDKEN cannot take any responsibility for any errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions or delays that may be experienced by users when accessing the CRR Service.
For any comments that you post, you grant REDKEN a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully sub-licensable and transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology, including REDKEN’s social media pages, together with your username or first name and location.
You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to REDKEN including the execution of deeds and documents, at its request. By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that REDKEN and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and for other administrative purposes.
You agree to indemnify, keep indemnified and hold REDKEN (which shall include its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers), harmless from all losses, claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, direct or indirect including reasonable legal fees, which are incurred by REDKEN for any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
REDKEN reserves the right to suspend the CRR Service at any time without notice.
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
We may transfer our rights and obligations under a Contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms. You may only transfer your rights or you obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree in writing.
BEHIND THE CHAIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promotion Name and Description
Redken x Behind the Chair Social Competitions
Redken, a trading division of L’Oréal UK Limited, 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ; and
Behind the Chair, 515 N State, 14th Floor Chicago, IL 60654
Entry Open Date
09:00 02/03/2020 UK time
Entry Closing Date
23:59 12/04/2020 UK time
UK and ROI residents aged 18+ only.
The competition is not open to freelance hairdressers.
The look submitted as your competition entry must be created using Redken colour and styling products only. You must not have submitted the look to any previous Redken x Behind the Chair Social Competitions.
You must have permission from anyone else who features in the image, video or GIF to use the content to enter the competition.
How to Enter Requirements
For your chance to win post an image, video or GIF on Instagram of a look featuring your best colour work. Use the hashtag #redkenxbtc, tag @redken and @behindthechair_com and mention the Redken shades and products used in your look in the post and/or post copy.
You must have written permission from anyone else who features in the image, video or GIF to use the content to enter the competition and by uploading a post in accordance with the above criteria you confirm that you have obtained such permission. Where an individual who features in the image, video or GIF has notified either Promoter that their permission was not sought or has been withdrawn, that entry may be disqualified.
By uploading a post in accordance with the above entrance criteria, entrants agree to be automatically entered into the competition and abide by these Terms and Conditions (as set out in this table and the General Terms and Conditions below).
The winning post will be shared by Behind the Chair on the @behindthechair_com Instagram feed https://www.instagram.com/behindthechair_com with the tags @redken #shadeseq #redkenuki no later than 30 April 2020.
The post may be used by the Promoters in relation to Redken and/or Behind the Chair TV and digital advertising campaigns, albeit the Promoters are under no obligation to use any such footage in their campaigns – please see the General Terms and Conditions below for further details.
Number of Major Prize Winners
Number of Runner-up Prize Winner(s)
No later than 19 April 2020
STAGE 1: Redken will verify that entries are from Redken professional salons. Any entries not from Redken professional salons will be disqualified.
STAGE 2: Valid entries will then be subject to an assessment by a panel of judges based upon the following criteria: best colour look demonstrating (1) glossy hair and (2) modern styling using Redken products. The panel of judges will have the sole discretion to choose the winning entry.
By the Judging Date, the judging panel will select a winner of the prize.
You acknowledge that the Promoters will access your public social media accounts to review your posts to assist with the judging of the competition.
Notification of Winners
Winners will be notified by direct message from Behind the Chair on Instagram by 20 April 2020.
General Terms and Conditions
Entry and eligibility
- Entries must be received between the Entry Open Date and the Entry Closing Date.
- The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Promoter’s employees, their immediate family or any third party directly associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be valid.Proof of complying with the How to Enter Requirements will not be accepted as proof of receipt or entry.Promoter is not responsible for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems.
- Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be valid.
- Any entries which do not comply with the How to Enter Requirements, or which contain any third party intellectual property without prior informed consent from the rights holder, or which contain any abusive, inappropriate, offensive or obscene language or imagery will be disqualified. Examples of language/images considered to be inappropriate, offensive or obscene, include (but are not limited to): any message/image which contains (a) swearing; (b) comments or actions which appear to be discriminatory of any person, company or group of individuals, for example comments of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature; (c) sexual innuendo, sexual language or sexual acts, actions or gestures; (d) promoting any illegal unlawful activity such as drug use; (e) any message that appears to be an advertisement or solicitation to buy; and (f) any materials (whether written or visual) that directly or indirectly relate to Promoter’s competitor brands or that show any intention of promoting any brand other than Promoter brand.
Prize fulfilment and disqualification
- Prizes are as stated, they are not transferable and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes.Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the selected prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
- A winner forfeits their prize and Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner in accordance with the Judging Procedure if an entry is invalid or an entrant is disqualified or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or winner that, in its absolute discretion, could bring Promoter into disrepute.
- Promoter shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The name of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope, within 4 weeks of the Prize Draw Date to the Promoter at 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ, referencing the Promotion Name.
Promotional Activity relating to the competition
- In entering the competition, all entrants and winners agree to participate in any promotional activity relating to the competition, which may include entry content, footage from the video shoot provided as the prize, voice, image and name for publicity purposes (in any media, print or online, including any websites, social media sites or third party retailer websites) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material (whether or not related to the competition) free of charge without additional compensation or prior notice. Promoter may modify any entry content to fit in context with the relevant usage, whilst maintaining its original sentiment.
- All personal details and/or information given in the entry process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
Use of Entry and Prize Content
- Promoter shall own all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the entries and any other materials (whether visual, oral or written) generated during the various stages of this promotion, in perpetuity and on a worldwide basis for use at Promoter's sole discretion including, without limitation, use in advertising, other media, press releases, editorial and promotional activity, point of sale material, Promoter's websites, third party websites (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube), newsletters and e-newsletters.
- Accordingly entrants assign to Promoter any copyright and other intellectual property rights which exist in their participation in this competition and irrevocably waive any moral rights that could vest in them (which shall include their name, location and age) under the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or otherwise, and undertake to do all things necessary immediately on Promoter’s request to effect or confirm any assignment in this paragraph.
Limitation of Liability
Redken Scratch Card Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is open to all salons stocking Redken within GB, Northern Ireland and ROI.Employees of L’Oréal (U.K.) Limited, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are unable to participate.
- For Great Britain salons to receive a scratch card, entrants must purchase any 18 products from the Redken Extreme Range from an authorised L’Oréal Sales Consultant within one transaction between 1 April 2020 and 30 April 2020. Entrants will receive one (1) scratch card from the Business Partner when they make a qualifying purchase (up to a maximum of three (3) scratch cards per salon, one per qualifying transaction).Scratch Cards must be redeemed by winning entrants no later than 31st August 2020
- No purchase necessary (‘NPN’) for Northern Ireland and ROI salons.NPN route: Northern Ireland and ROI salons can ask their authorised L’Oréal Sales Consultant for a scratch card between 1 April 2020 and 30 April 2020 and there is a limit of one (1) scratch card per salon per visit (up to a maximum of three (3) scratch cards per salon, one per visit). Scratch Cards must be redeemed by winning entrants no later than 31st August 2020.
- Total of 1,000 scratch cards to give away. Scratch cards are subject to availability.
- The promotion applies to in-salon purchases only.
- Any incomplete, illegal, photocopied or transferred scratch cards will not be accepted.
- Entrants who receive a scratch card must scratch where shown which will reveal a ‘WIN’ or ‘NO WIN’ outcome. Of the 1,000 scratch cards available, 700 scratch cards will have a ‘WIN’ outcome.
- Entrants whose scratch card reveals a ‘WIN’ outcome will be eligible to win one (1) of the following prizes for their salon:
- 3 x Extreme Play Safe 200ml – 10 prizes available
- 2 x Extreme Lengths Litres – 1x Shampoo and 1 x Conditioner 1000ml – 10 prizes available
- 2 x Extreme T-Shirts – 45 prizes available
- 6 x Extreme Badges – 600 prizes available
- 10 x Extreme Travel Sizes – 6 50ml Extreme Lengths Shampoo and 6 Extreme Lengths 30ml Conditioner. – 25 prizes available
- 1 x Place on an Extreme Education Course x 10 prizes available
- To claim a prize, winning entrants must present their scratch card (containing a ‘WIN’ outcome) to their sales consultant or to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31st August.
- Any scratch card which shows a ‘NO WIN’ outcome will be void.
- The prizes are as stated and there are no alternatives or cash substitutes. Prizes are not transferable.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All winners of the prizes agree to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- By entering this promotion, you will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.
- English law applies and the English courts will have jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
Promoter: Redken, a trading division of L’Oréal (UK) Limited of 255 Hammersmith Road, London W6 8AZ