Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the Redken Shades EQ Gift prize draw promotion
By entering the promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these "Terms and Conditions"). Promotional materials relating to the promotion, including all information on how to enter the promotion, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotion materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
Promotion Name and Description: Redken Shades EQ Gift prize draw promotion.
Promoter: Redken, a trading division of L’Oréal UK Limited, 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ.
Co-Promoter: Tia Lambourn, 31 Moor Street, Spondon, Derby, DE21 7EA
Entry Open Date: 10:00 UK time on 21 July 2021
Entry Closing Date: 18:00 UK time on 27 July 2021
- UK & ROI residents aged 18+.
- Entrants must be a professional hairdresser, hair stylist or hair colourist employed by a hairdressing salon, or be a mobile or freelance hair professional which, as at the Entry Closing Date, does not stock Redken Shades EQ brand products.
- Entrants must have internet access and an Instagram account.
- Please note that this is a promotion for business customers only.
How To Enter Requirements:
- Hairdresser Tia Lambourn will share the official online entry form link with hairdressers on her Instagram handle.
- Enter by filling in the official online entry form which can be found at https://redken.wyng.com/SEQGiftPack.
Each winner will receive a Redken Shades EQ Gift bundle, which consists of:
- 1x Shades EQ 09V (60ml);
- 1x Shades EQ 010N (60ml);
- 1x Processing Solution (237ml); and
- 1 x Shades EQ Education Booklet
- The gift bundles must be used in the course of the winners' hairdressing professional activities within the hair salon they are employed by only and must not be sold or given away to any third party or used for a winner's personal use only.
- Winners must use the products contained within the prize in accordance with their health and safety instructions, including but not limited to ensuring that each of their customers has completed an allergy alert test prior to application.
Number of Major Prize Winners: 250.
Prize Draw Date: 30 July 2021
Notification of Winners:
- Winners are selected at random and will be notified that they have won on Instagram via direct message from the Promoter's Instagram handle @redken.
- The direct message will ask the winners to fill out a separate online form to provide a UK or ROI business address for the delivery of their prize by the Promoter.
- If a winner does not respond within 21 days of being notified that they won and to provide the delivery details requested, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw their prize and offer it to an alternative entrant selected at random from all eligible entrants to the Promotion.
Prize Delivery: Please allow up to 30 days from the date a winner supplies the requested details for delivery of the prize.
General Terms and Conditions
Entry and eligibility
- Entries must be received between the Entry Open Date and the Entry Closing Date.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Promoter’s and Co-Promoter's (or any of Promoters' group companies') employees, their immediate family, those living in their same households (whether or not related) or any third party directly associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be valid.Proof of complying with the How to Enter Requirements will not be accepted as proof of receipt or entry. Neither Promoter nor Co-Promoter is responsible for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems.
- Only one entry per person. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be valid. Multiple entries made by the same person from various email, social media or other accounts or from the same IP address will not be valid.
- Any entries which do not comply with the How to Enter Requirements or the Submission Requirements and Restrictions, or which contain any third party intellectual property without prior informed consent from the rights holder, or which violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity, or which contain any abusive, inappropriate, offensive or obscene language or imagery will be disqualified. Examples of language/images considered to be inappropriate, offensive or obscene, include (but are not limited to) any message/image which contains: (a) swearing; (b) comments or actions which appear to be discriminatory of any person, company or group of individuals, for example comments of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature; (c) comments or actions which promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age (d) sexual innuendo, sexual language or sexual acts, actions or gestures; (e) promoting any illegal unlawful activity such as drug use; (f) content which is tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libellous; (g) any message that appears to be an advertisement or solicitation to buy; and (h) any materials (whether written or visual) that directly or indirectly relate to Promoter’s or Co-Promoter's competitor brands or that show any intention of promoting any brand other than Promoter's or Co-Promoter's brand.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require entrants to prove that they are eligible to enter the prize draw and/or to carry out its own investigations (either itself or through a third party acting on its behalf) to verify that entrants are a professional hairdresser employed by, a UK or ROI hairdressing salon, or that entrants are a mobile or freelance hair professional, which is not an existing stockist of Redken Shades EQ brand products as at the Entry Closing Date.If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to select, at random, an alternative winner from all other eligible entrants to receive their prize and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- If the Eligibility requirements specified above require the entrant to be a salon owner or salon employee, then the relevant salon must be trading. If the salon is trading with L’Oréal (UK) Limited, it must be fully compliant with L’Oréal (UK) Limited’s conditions of sale and credit terms.
Prize fulfilment and disqualification
- Prizes are as stated, they are not transferable and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes. Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the selected prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
- A winner forfeits their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to select at random an alternative winner if:
- within 3 weeks of being notified by the Promoter, a winner does not respond or does not provide their full name and relevant details (if applicable, details for the prize to be despatched to in the eligible country of residence); or
- if a prize is rejected or returned undeliverable; or
- if an entry is invalid or an entrant is disqualified or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Promoter and Co-Promoter reserve the right to disqualify an entrant or winner that in its absolute discretion could bring the Promoter or Co-Promoter into disrepute.
- Promoter or Co-Promoter shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The name of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope, within 4 weeks of the Prize Draw Date to the Promoter at 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ, referencing the Promotion Name.
- All personal details and/or information given either in the entry process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. Promoter and Co-Promoter reserve the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
Use of Entry Content
- Promoter shall own all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the entries and any other materials (whether visual, oral or written) generated during the various stages of this promotion, in perpetuity and on a worldwide basis for use at Promoter's sole discretion including, without limitation, use in advertising, other media, press releases, editorial and promotional activity, point of sale material, Promoter's websites, third party websites (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube), newsletters and e-newsletters.
- Accordingly entrants assign to Promoter any copyright and other intellectual property rights which exist in their participation in this prize draw and irrevocably waive any moral rights that could vest in them (which shall include their name, location and age) under the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or otherwise, and undertake to do all things necessary immediately on Promoter’s request to effect or confirm any assignment in this paragraph.
Limitation of Liability
- Neither the Promoter nor Co-Promoter nor agencies nor suppliers involved in this promotion may be liable to the winners, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered whatsoever as a result of or relating to participation in this prize draw or the prizes unless you suffer personal injury or death as a result of the Promoter's or Co-Promoter's negligence. No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by the Promoter or Co-Promoter for participation in any aspect of this prize draw.
Social Media Platform Specific Terms
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. The information you provide will only be used as stated in these Terms and Conditions. By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have released Instagram from any and all liability arising from their participation in the prize draw or out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the prize draw.
- Promoter’s and Co-Promoter's decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter and Co-Promoter reserve the right in their absolute discretion to amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or cancel the prize draw at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these Terms and Conditions).
- English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.