LIQUID COLOR TIKTOK GIVEAWAY T&C'S
Enter for the chance to win a free hair colour transformation for you and your bestie! We're giving away 2 x Liquid Color Services powered by Shades EQ at a Redken partner salon, and 3 x runner up haircare prizes of our best-selling Acidic Bonding Concentrate range...
Terms and Conditions for the Redken Liquid Color Social Giveaway
By entering the promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these "Terms and Conditions"). Promotional materials relating to the promotion, including all information on how to enter the promotion, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotion materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
Promotion Name and Description: Redken Liquid Color Social Giveaway
Promoter: Redken, a trading division of L’Oréal UK Limited, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA.
Entry Open Date: 17:00 BST on 22 August 2022
Entry Closing Date: 23:59 BST on 31 August 2022
- GB members of the public aged 18+ only.
- Entrants must have internet access and a TikTok account.
How To Enter Requirements:
- Entrants must: (1) follow @redkenuki on TikTok; and (2) tag a friend and the hair colour they should try on Flossie Clegg's TikTok Giveaway post available at: https://www.tiktok.com/@flossieclegg?lang=en. By commenting on this post, entrants agree to be automatically entered into this prize draw and abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants must accept the follow request from @redkenuki (if applicable) and still be following @redkenuki at the time of winner notification.
- One entry per person. In the event that more than one entry is received per person, only the first valid entry received by the Promoter will be recognised as a valid entry.
- Two appointments (i.e. for the winner and their guest) consisting of a colour and blow dry service at a participating salon.
- Available at 1279 participating salons only. A list of participating spas/salons/stores can be found on the Redken website at: https://www.redken.co.uk/salonlocator.
- The colour and blow dry service will be with a top stylist from the chosen salon and includes a colour, blow dry and style for each the winner and their guest up to the value of £400 each. If the value of the service is less than £400 no additional reimbursement will be made.
- Should the winner and/or their guest require multiple salon sessions (e.g. a transformation from dark brunette to bright blonde), only one session will be covered by the prize. If this applies to you and/or your guest, the stylist will mention this in advance of the appointment
- The winner and their guest must complete an allergy test at the nominated salon in order to redeem the colour service.
- Each appointment slot will last approximately three (3) hours depending on hair condition and length.
- Appointments are available to take place from 01/09/22 up until 31/12/22 (inclusive) excluding public holidays and in accordance with the opening hours of the chosen salon.
- The winner must book the appointments via email to a member of the Redken UK Communications team ([email protected] / [email protected]) and the two appointments (i.e. for the winner and their guest) must take place at the same time and salon location.
- Appointments are strictly on a first come, first served basis and are subject to availability of the chosen salon.
- The winner and their guest must arrive promptly for their appointment start time. If you or your guest are late, the length of the appointment slot may be reduced accordingly, to be decided at the sole discretion of the chosen salon.
- Neither Promoter nor the chosen salon shall be liable to pay expenses incurred by the winner or their guest for travel to or from the location to redeem the prize. Additional expenses, such as meals and accommodation are not included.
- The winner must present a confirmation email from a member of the UK Redken Communications team ([email protected] / [email protected]) on arrival at the chosen salon.
Number of Major Prize Winner(s): 1
Runner-up prize winners will each receive a Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate at-home bundle (RRP £58.05) consisting of one of each of the following products:
- Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo (300ml)
- Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Conditioner (300ml)
- Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave-in Treatment (150ml)
Number of Runner-ups: 3
Prize Draw Date: 7 September 2022
Prize Draw Notification: On or before 14 September 2022
Notification of Winner(s):
- The winners are selected at random and will be notified by the Promoter via direct message from @redkenuki or through the Promoter responding to the winners' comment on Flossie Clegg's TikTok Giveaway post asking them to supply their email address via direct message. Winners must therefore accept the follow request from @redkenuki in order to receive direct messages from the Promoter.
- Once this email address is supplied by direct message, the winners will then be emailed by the Promoter with further details of how to redeem their prize (if a major prize winner) or how their prize will be delivered (if a runner-up prize winner). The runner-up prize winners will need to provide a delivery address for their prize.
- If any winner does not accept the follow request from @redkenuki and/or respond within 2 weeks of the Promotor's initial communication by providing their email address and delivery address for the prize to be despatched to (if applicable), the Promoter reserves the right to draw alternative winners at random from all eligible entrants to the promotion.
Prize Delivery: If you are a runner-up prize winner, please allow up to 30 days from the date that you provide the requested details for delivery of the prize by the Promoter.
General Terms and Conditions
Entry and eligibility
- Entries must be received between the Entry Open Date and the Entry Closing Date.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Promoter’s (or any of Promoters' group companies') employees, their immediate family, those living in their same households (whether or not related) or any third party directly associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be valid.Proof of complying with the How to Enter Requirements will not be accepted as proof of receipt or entry. Promoter is not responsible for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems.
- Only one entry per person. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be valid. Multiple entries made by the same person from various email, social media or other accounts or from the same IP address will not be valid.
- Any entries which do not comply with the How to Enter Requirements or which contain any third party intellectual property without prior informed consent from the rights holder, or which violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity, or which contain any abusive, inappropriate, offensive or obscene language or imagery will be disqualified. Examples of language/images considered to be inappropriate, offensive or obscene, include (but are not limited to) any message/image which contains: (a) swearing; (b) comments or actions which appear to be discriminatory of any person, company or group of individuals, for example comments of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature; (c) comments or actions which promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age (d) sexual innuendo, sexual language or sexual acts, actions or gestures; (e) promoting any illegal unlawful activity such as drug use; (f) content which is tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libellous; (g) any message that appears to be an advertisement or solicitation to buy; and (h) any materials (whether written or visual) that directly or indirectly relate to Promoter’s competitor brands or that show any intention of promoting any brand other than Promoter brand.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require entrants to prove that they are eligible to enter the prize draw and/or to carry out its own investigations (either itself or through a third party acting on its behalf).If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to select, at random, an alternative winner from all other eligible entrants to receive their prize and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
Prize fulfilment and disqualification
- Prizes are as stated, they are not transferable and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes. Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
- A winner forfeits their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to select at random an alternative winner if:
- within 2 weeks of being notified by the Promoter, a winner does not respond or does not provide their full name and relevant details (including address for the prize to be despatched); or
- if a prize is rejected or returned undeliverable; or
- if an entry is invalid or an entrant is disqualified or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or winner that in its absolute discretion could bring the Promoter into disrepute.
- Promoter shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The name of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope, within 4 weeks of the Prize Draw Date to the Promoter at 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA, referencing the Promotion Name.
Promotional Activity relating to the prize draw
- All personal details and/or information given either in the entry process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
Limitation of Liability
- Neither the Promoter nor agencies nor suppliers involved in this promotion may be liable to the winners, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered whatsoever as a result of or relating to participation in this prize draw or the prizes unless you suffer personal injury or death as a result of the Promoter's negligence. No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by the Promoter for participation in any aspect of this prize draw.
Social Media Platform Specific Terms
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, TikTok. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to TikTok. The information you provide will only be used as stated in these Terms and Conditions. By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have released TikTok from any and all liability arising from their participation in the prize draw or out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the prize draw.
- Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or cancel the prize draw at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these Terms and Conditions).
- English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
- In entering the prize draw, all entrants and winners agree to participate in any promotional activity relating to the prize draw, which may include entry content, voice, image and name for publicity purposes (in any media, print or online, including any websites, social media sites or third party retailer websites) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material (whether or not related to the prize draw) free of charge without additional compensation or prior notice. Promoter may modify any entry content to fit in context with the relevant usage, whilst maintaining its original sentiment.