Free Hand Creamy Lightener
The All Soft Mega Difference:
This lightweight moisturizing lotion leaves hair moisturized but not weighted down. Provides increased softness, manageability, control and shine.
Wondering which All Soft product is best for your client? Learn more about the difference between All Soft and All Soft Mega .
- Wear suitable disposable gloves
- Mix product in a well-ventilated area
- Place recommended amount of lightener and developer in a non-metallic bowl and mix thoroughly until smooth consistency is achieved
- The use of scales is encouraged to measure Free Hand lightener for the most consistent and reliable results. However, in the absence of scales, the below measurements are recommended to meet your dispensing needs*
*Please note: The number of scoops is specific to the weight and composition of Blonde Idol Free Hand Creamy Lightener. The recommended 1:1.5 mixing ratio will still be obtained by using the options above: 40grams powder + 60ml (2oz.) Pro-oxide Cream Developer 10, 20, 30, or 40 volume.
- Off-Scalp Application: Process until desired lightness is achieved (maximum of up to 50 minutes). DO NOT HEAT.
- When processing is complete: Rinse, shampoo and condition with Blonde Idol or Extreme
Strengthens the hair fiber to prevent breakage.