Achieve younger looking hair in only 10 minutes. This professional salon haircolor offers custom gray hair color camouflage in six shades, ensuring subtle, low maintenance results with no visible lift.
- Ammonia-free liquid haircolor
- Demi-permanent results
- Use camouflage and blend gray
- 6 natural-looking shades in 2 families (ash and natural)
- 5 minutes processing time for gray blending
- 10 minutes processing for deeper, darker results or when using darker shades
- Soft grow-out with no visible line of regrowth
- Same great formula, new packaging
1. Mix Color Camo with 10 volume Pro-oxide Cream Developer in a 1:1 ratio in a tint bottle. Once mixed, product must be applied immediately to hair.
2. Start in the area where hair is the grayest—for most men it’s the temple area, top or hairline. Do not overlap with hair that has been previously colored.
3. For an all-over application, an applicator bottle is recommended for speed. For a targeted application, a detailing wand is recommended. Apply to dry or towel-dried hair at the shampoo bowl. Take ¼" or ½" partings and quickly apply the color, about 2-3 minutes. Avoid the skin as you work.
4. Processing time begins immediately upon finishing the application or after the first 3 minutes from beginning the application. Apply the color and process for 5 minutes. For dark range shades, process for 10 minutes. Color Camo processes at room temperature.
5. Shampoo and condition with the appropriate Redken for Men haircare products.
Quinoa Oil and Protein
Strengthen hair and add healthy shine